Your POP-University Online Practitioner’s Subscription of USD$400 includes:
- 45-day Unlimited Access Subscription* to all Video Lessons**, Support System & Supplemental Materials
- 256-page POP-Practitioner’s Guide (eBook)
- Plus a 20%-off Discount Coupon for an optional copy of the printed (hard-copy) POP-Practitioner’s Guide
- Context Session Worksheet (PDF)
- Practical & Rational Project Guidelines—35 Ways Rational Thinking Helps You Challenge Obsolete Methods, Avoid Preventable Problems and Make Your Planning, Plans & Effort Execution Simple & Great (PDF)
- POP Checklist & Structure Wall Poster (PDF)
- POP Templates (MS-Word DOCX and MindJet MindManager)
- Project Practices Assessment (PDF), and
- Free, 45-day Complimentary Subscription* to POP-Practitioner’s Professional Guild
*Uninterrupted, Unlimited Access to all existing, and any new, course contents** in the Online Practitioner’s Course is included in the POP-Practitioner Professional Guild Subscription (USD$50/month; cancelable at any time).
SECURITY NOTE: We use PayPal for your safety, security and convenience. PayPal is one of the world’s most secure payment processing platforms. Your financial details are never sent to, or stored, on our servers.
Pricing, subscription features and offers subject to change at any time without notice.
**POP-University Online Practitioner’s Course Contents
- Course Approach
- Adapt to Your Environment
- Something Changed: We’re All PMs
- Bounded Rationality
- A New Way of Thinking About Planning, Plans & Effort Execution
- How to Design Success Into Efforts
- Criticality of Social Processes
- Criticality of First 1% and Initial Path
- Criticality of Professional Skepticism
- Criticality of Implications
- Avoiding Preventable Problems
- Planning System Dynamics
- Big Picture & Details
- Why One Page?
- Overview of POP System
- Simple Tools and Role of Tools
Module Two: Precision Language
- Basic Terms for Planning, Plans & Execution
- Terms Unique to the POP-Approach
Module Three: Context
- The Six Essential Responsibilities
- Activating Any Effort
- Iterative Approach
- Economic Stakeowner
- Concept of the Effort
- Economic Rationale
- Single Effort Driver
- Decision Guidance Policy
- Decision Boards
- Embrace or Resist?
- Cultural & Political Map
- Objective & Experiential Map
- Candidate Constraints
- Initial ROI Assessment
- Context Case Study
Module Four: META-Data
- Importance of Identifiers & Version Control
Module Five: Why?
- Review Critical First 1% & Initial Path
- Business Goal
Module Six: What?
- Criticality of Expectations & Scope
- Hidden Key to Scope Definition
- Success Measures
Module Seven: How?
- Minimum of Two Approaches that Separate Effort and Outcomes
- Critical Skills & Resources
- Initial Risk List
- ROM Estimates
Module Nine: Who?
- Customer Roles
- Supplier Roles
- Support Roles
- Other Participants
- Considerations for Change Readiness
Module Ten: Publishing & Distributing
- Reviews: Comments & Distribution
- Publishing & Dissemination
- Concluding the POP-Cycle
Module Eleven: Making POP Your Own
- Adaptation Commentary
- Applying to a Current Effort?
- Contacting the Author
Module Twelve: Review RED FLAGS
- Review & Discuss POP’s RED FLAGS